McGill Named Top Canadian University in the World Rankings
Established in 1821, McGill University is one of the most seasoned and best colleges in Canada. It has two grounds (Downtown grounds and Macdonald grounds), 11 resources and in excess of 300 fields of study. With understudies originating from universities in canada around 150 nations, it has an understudy collection of more than 32000, 20% of whom are worldwide understudies. To date the college has delivered eight Nobel Prize champs and 128 Rhodes Scholars.
As per the Times Higher Education-QS World University Rankings 2008, McGill is the most noteworthy positioned college in Canada and the main Canadian college on the planet top 20 (World position twentieth), trailed by the University of British Columbia and University of Toronto.
Throughout the years the college has accomplished extraordinary positioning execution in a significant number of the national and worldwide association tables, making it a standout amongst other known colleges on the planet.
College Ranking Achievement:
– According to Maclean’s Guide to Canadian Universities 2007, McGill is positioned first in the clinical doctoral class, trailed by Queen’s and Toronto.
– According to the Academic Ranking of World Top 500 Universities 2008, McGill is positioned 60th on the planet and 42nd among the North and Latin American Universities.
– It is positioned among the world top 100 colleges by Webometrics Ranking, put at 86th on the planet and 69th among all USA and Canadian colleges.
– It is positioned as the subsequent best research college in Canada by the Research Infosource 2007.
– According to the Newsweek positioning of worldwide colleges 2006, it is positioned 42nd on the planet and 30th in North America.
– McGill’s graduate school is positioned second in the nation, after Toronto, by the Maclean’s graduate school positioning.